Registration for lecture:
Growing Trinidad & Tobago using Intellectual Property
As a business owner or someone desiring to open a business, the fear of your business idea being stolen or adopted by another person is always there.
Why not be part of this lecture session that has been specially designed to show the importance of Intellectual Property (IP) to protecting your ideas/inventions/products and ensuring the viability of your business.
At this session we will explore how Intellectual Property can:
- Start, grow and change local industries
- Create a foundation for modern and progressive policy formulation
- Produce a more sustainable and influential economic footprint
- Create a financial engine for the individual and community
- Market our local and regional talent to the world