Stay on the Safe Side!
An Occupational Safety and Health Management System is a proactive management system intended to manage and grow organisational safety and health well above regulatory minimums by treating it as a core business activity. These systems emphasises safety and health management as a fundamental business process to be treated in the same manner as other aspects of business management.
At this programme partcipants will learn how to:
· Illustrate the Plan, Do, Check, Act approach used in management system standards
· Develop an understanding of the elements of an Occupational Safety and Health management system
· Explain the methods to be used for implementation of an Occupational Safety and Health Management System
· Understand the concept of Integrated Management systems
· Interpret local requirements for implementation of Safety and Health Management systems and more...
Fill out form for more information →